The Guide To Online Marketing
The question seems to now be what is The Guide To Online Marketing and the answer would be that it is the most complete internet marketing guide put together in 2013. No guide to internet marketing could possibly be complete without a search engine marketing guide, especially since the Google Penguin and Panda updates last fall so we covered those bases too.
Check out this short video.
The Guide To Online Marketing In A Nutshell
In a nutshell these are the 5 “Phases” inside of The Guide To Online Marketing. And keep in mind that each phase is a complete internet marketing training course in itself.
- Phase 1 – Learning how to do keyword research is not for beginners but once people have their personal .com domain set up, it is time to decide on which particular niche they would like to work in to make money on the internet. No internet marketing guide would be complete unless there was keyword research for beginners, all the way to advanced keyword research included.
- Phase 2 – How To Build Your Own WordPress Website is a must to learn, unless of course you don’t have the time to do it yourself, and then we can point you in the right direction so that you can hire a professional WordPress website designer.
- Phase 3 – How To Organize Your Content For Webpage Search Engine Optimization. This is Phase 3 and included in this guide to internet marketing id not only how to organize your blog, but also how to organize your blog posts, pages, your images, and your videos.
- Phase 4 – Google Authorship For WordPress. Being accepted under the Google authorship for WordPress program was an honor when I found out that they accepted me as one of them. Reading and Righting and Rith-ma-tic were not my strong subjects throughout my school years way back before the Titanic sank and this proves that if our internet marketing training course here is followed to the letter, anybody can do it.
- Phase 5 – Making 6 Figures Inside The Warrior Forum. The Warrior Forum is the oldest internet marketing forum that I know of. It started in 1997 and it is full of people that realize we can buy everything from a search engine optimization guide t hiring someone to set our blogs up at a fraction of the cost.
Again, any good internet marketing guide should include all of the above.
The Guide To Online Marketing Is Free To Sign Up For
Yes we have decided to make Phase 1 and Phase 2 of The Guide To Online Marketing free. I don’t like the thought of anyone buying our internet marketing training course and having it be “too hard”, or “too this” or “too that” for them.
I have been working on the internet since 1998 and I have been training other people how to make money on the internet for more than 3 years now and I can say that this is very easy to understand, but still people do make excuses.
There is no reason to think that if followed step by step, you or anyone else can build a 6 figure income with The Guide To Online Marketing and you can sign up free by clicking here. Also you can click on the image below and sign up free in the Warrior Forum.
Here’s to your health, happiness, and success.
By internet and network marketing specialist John Jarvis